A Spiritual Journey for Men and Women Grieving the Death of a Spouse.
Speaker: Amy Florian.
Amy Florian is a nationally known speaker, author, teacher, and retreat director. Amy has authored over 90 articles and two books, and she teaches class for Loyola University’s graduate ministry department, as well as at St. Xavier and Dominican Universities.
Program includes: Liturgy of Lamentation, presentation & discussion with Amy Florian, Quiet Time, Reflection and Liturgy of Hope.
$25 paid registration due by Wednesday, May 31st, 2017.
8:30 am – check in and coffee
9:00 am to 1:00 pm – program
1:00 pm – lunch served
What people who have attended say about this program:
- Even after being widowed for 12 years, I learned so much – beautifully and thoroughly presented. Thank you! – Anna Marie Pettigrew
- Everything was more wonderful than I ever expected. Amy was phenomenal. If possible, I’ll be back next year. I’m telling all my friends about this and want to bring them. – Carol Smith
- The dance prayer was beautiful! It really reflected what I’m feeling. Thank you! – anonymous
- Wonderful day! Love the integration of prayer and ritual with understanding grief and healing. – Christine Trausch
- Thank you especially for the power of the liturgical prayer. It was very healing. – Judith Flanigan