Praying with St. Mary Magdalene, ‘Apostle to the Apostles’, A Morning Retreat
Freewill donations gratefully received.
As the first witness to the resurrected Jesus, Mary Magdalene, was entrusted to carry the heart of Jesus to others.
How can we continue to carry the love of Jesus to those we meet in everyday life? How does the story of Mary Magdalene translate to the lives of men and women today? What do we know about this woman who has been called “Apostle to the Apostles”?
Through conversation, reflection, and creative prayer experience, we will share the story of Mary Magdalene as we celebrate in anticipation of her Feast Day, July 22. All are welcome.
This pilgrimage will be led by Julie Berggren, MA.
Julie is a spiritual director, chaplain, and retreat leader.
Freewill donations gratefully received. All are welcome!
Please Register with Name/Email/Phone by Wednesday, July 17 to
Catharine M. Lentz, JD, MA: email@example.com * 312.421.3757
Where: The Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii
1224 W. Lexington Street, Chicago, IL 60607
Festa di Tutti I Santi – July 28 2019 10:30 am to 5:00 pm – WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT FESTA!
Scroll down to see information on the event, Tables, Bocce Tournament, Be a Sponsor, Pot of Gold, or to Volunteer.
ALL ARE WELCOME! A long-standing tradition in the Italian-American community!
10:30 a.m. Unity Mass, Rev. Richard Fragomeni, PhD, Rector, presiding. No 11:00 am mass today.
Societies are invited to participate in a Procession of Saints and Banners.
Festa di Tutti I Santi in Arrigo “Peanut” Park, a long-standing tradition in the Italian-American community!
Free Parking! Tufano’s Vernon Park Tap 1073 W. Vernon Park Place (2 blocks E or Racine)
Shuttle Service from Tufano’s provided to/from the Festa
Great Entertainment Lineup:
- Jack Muccio
- Tradizione Vivente (Italian Folk Dancers)
- Josie Falbo and Trio
- John Vincent
- “One Man Band Nico Dipierro”
* Many Childrens’ Activities, Pony Rides
* Pot of Gold RAFFLE (See Below)
* BOCCE’ Tournament (See Below)
* BINGO in the Park – 2 pm to 4 pm East End of Arrigo Park
*“Italian-American Experience” Photo Exhibit (provided by Dr. John D’Anca & Mrs. Carolina D’Anca)
TABLE RESERVATIONS ARE SOLD OUT… We invite you to bring some chairs & sit under the trees!
- Entrance Fee: $20 per team of 4 (max). (If you do not have 4 members, they will be assigned)
- Tournament limited to 16 teams. * Participants must be 16 or older.
- Check on Sunday to see if spots are still available.
- Cash Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.
- Reserve your spot now! In case there is still room for teams, stop by early Sunday.
- Click Here for Bocce Form to print and complete
- or Call the Shrine by Friday, 7/26 at 4:00 p.m. 312.421.3757.
Pot of Gold raffle!
Tickets – $20 each each – or – BONUS: Buy 5 Tickets – Get a 6th Ticket FREE! ($120 Value!)
1st Prize: $5,000*
2nd Prize: $2,500*
3rd – 7th Prize: $500* each
*Prize amounts based on the sale of 1,000 tickets. (Winners need not be present to win.)
Contact Marcia for Pot of Gold Tickets by Friday, 7/26 at 4 p.m. 312.421.3757
They will also be available, while they last, Sunday at the Festa!
BE A Volunteer
Volunteer! Come and enjoy the food, dancing, drink – and a little bit of volunteering to make 2019 Festa di Tutti I Santi a wonderful and successful event. 250 Volunteers are needed to setup on Saturday 7/27 and do a variety of things on Sunday 07/28. Four (4) ‘shifts’ available.
Please include a 1st & 2nd choice!
SATURDAY 7/27 Setup: 9:30 am – 2 pm
SUNDAY 7/28 Festa:
Shift 1 11 am – 2 pm
Shift 2 2 – 5 pm
Shift 3 4 – 6 pm
2 Ways to Sign Up:
- Call Brian: 708.383.3880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Shrine by Friday, 7/26 by 4 p.m. 312.421.3757 or email@example.com
For more information on “Anything Festa,” Contact Marcia at 312.421.3757 or firstname.lastname@example.org